Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Weber Grill Light - My Favorite Accessory


!±8± The Weber Grill Light - My Favorite Accessory

Grilling After Dark

Why should something as simple as a Weber Grill Light be a favorite accessory? Where I live in Texas, we can grill year round. We'll have the occasional severe cold snap but for most of the winter it's just chilly but not really too cold to grill. I put on my big coat, get a warm drink and I'm good to go. However, it does get dark pretty early and by the time I get home from work the sun is going down. If I hurry, I can get the food on the grill using natural light but by the time I finish it is almost always dark.

The first few times I grilled in the dark I didn't do too well. I needed to check the food and I couldn't find a good way to hold my flashlight while using both hands. I tried holding the light between my arm and my body while using both hands but that did not work. Placing the flashlight beside the grill didn't work well either. I could not get it placed high enough to shine down on the food.

The next time I grilled I tried setting a desk lamp next to the grill and that didn't work either. The plastic parts of the lamp were not made to handle the heat a grill throws off and I did not want to ruin the lamp so I had to find something else. I tried a shop light but I had no place to clip on to high enough and close enough to the grill surface. At any rate, I found that having a an external light with an extension cord was quite a hassle. It increased my setup time and started to unnecessarily complicate what should be a simple process. What I needed was a light specifically made to work with my Weber Genesis Gold grill.

My Solution - The Weber 7516 Grill Out Handle Light

After doing some checking, I found the Weber 7516 Grill Out Handle Light. What a great little gadget this little Weber grill light is! It installed very easily and fit the handle of my grill perfectly. This Weber Grill Light works like a charm, even turning itself on and off as I open and close the grill lid. It uses 3 "triple A" batteries to power 3 LED's and provides plenty of light shining directly onto the grill grates, exactly where I need it.

I know it may seem silly to get so excited over something as simple as a light but believe me, if you ever need to grill in the dark, you need a grill light. I recommend this particular light very highly! The Weber Grill Light that I found is made for a specific set of Weber grills but Weber makes other lights for their other gas and charcoal grills.

And remember, there are grill lights made for just about every brand of grill made today. So if this particular light doesn't fit your grill, check out the other lights. If the manufacturer does not make a light to fit, there are generics that you can use. Most all will work better than any homemade contraption! I'm sure you will find something that will work for you too.


The Weber Grill Light - My Favorite Accessory

Prices Specialty Coffees Shop 9595 Braun !8!# Shop Mcculloch Steam Cleaner




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links